Warranty and Return Policy
Most, but not all products sold by KitsuneHifi.com are covered under our 10-day customer satisfaction policy and a limited 30-day DOA (dead-on-arrival) policy, from the original invoice date, and is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- ALL merchandise may require an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) issued by KitsuneHifi.com for returns. RMA numbers are valid for 7-days with a small leeway for shipping times. Merchandise returned to us without a valid RMA number will be refused and shipped back to the customer at the customer’s expense. Please allow 5 to 10 business days for testing and refunds to be processed.
- Returned merchandise must NOT be physically damaged, including damage due to improper installation. This includes any physical alteration to the product, modifications not approved by the manufacturer, bent pins, etc. No returns, refunds or exchanges for any special order products, any products marked as “no returns” or carries a similar description on the products’ page. All products are eligible for original manufacturer’s warranties. Please contact the manufacturer directly. All fees, including “shipping and handling”, insurance coverage fees, and “Rapid Replacement” fees are non-refundable.
- Unopened merchandise (not including special orders or merchandise labeled “No Returns” or similar language) can be returned within 15 days (based on the current market price of the product, if the current market price is lower) for a full refund less shipping, insurance and handling charges.
- Opened merchandise WITHOUT original packaging or materials will not be eligible for return. Opened merchandise WITH original packaging and materials may be eligible for return within our 10-day satisfaction guarantee policy and will be subject to a 15% restocking fee. Returns MUST include all original parts and packing materials and a KitsuneHifi.com RMA number, or the return will be rejected. KitsuneHifi.com reserves the right to refuse any returns or refunds for merchandise. Spring Dacs or Cyan Dacs, transformers and Isolation transformers are special order Items and do not qualify for the 10-day SGP.
- KitsuneHifi is a re-seller of many products. WE WILL NOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY for any damages or failures of installations/modifications etc of DIY type products including transformers, wiring, fuses, connectors, capacitors, outlets/duplex, Isolation Transformer power conditioners and more. Failure to install or configure such products is at the discretion of the customer. All our products are safe and tested before selling to our customers. We are not responsible for the misuse or abuse of such products. DIY = Do It Yourself. By purchasing from our store, you agree to the terms and conditions of purchasing such products. We offer only so much technical support, otherwise we are happy to assist in basic questions about the products themselves.
- Refunds on Holo Audio, LCR-1 MK5/MK4 Phono Stages, and any other special order items.
- Only accepted within 48 hours after purchase, refunds/cancellations may be made.
- Orders made through PayPal; for any refunds/cancellations please expect a partial refund of your purchase, of the full amount less at least 3.49% for domestic, or more for international purchases. This is subject to change as PayPal rates may change at a moments notice, percentages deducted from refunds will reflect these changes.
All product warranty coverage after 30-days will be handled directly by the product manufacturer. KitsuneHifi.com reserves the right to refuse any returns or refunds for merchandise.
Warranty Claim shipping conditions within 30-days of delivery
In order to process your warranty claim and reimburse shipping, you must keep all original manufacturers’ packaging, including the original undamaged/intact/received condition and any fitted packaging within the box and original cables if/when applicable. Any serialized items must be shipped within the original paired packaging. (The warranty/serial number label on the product must match the serial number on the box/packaging originally received in).
Reimbursement for return shipping will only be equivalent to the original shipping method. For this reason we recommend keeping the original packaging and shipping containers/box until you have fully tested and are satisfied with your product.
Items shipped without a shipping box may potentially be repaired but will not be replaced for any and all warranty claims at the discretion of KitsuneHifi. These items will be subject to shipping fees at the purchasers’ expense. If these conditions are not met seller reserves the right to reject the warranty claim and return product(s) to customer at the customers’ expense.
Specific Product Warranties and Terms:
HOLO AUDIO’s PRODUCT WARRANTY–
3 years warranty, both parts and labor, cover one way shipping (return shipping once product is confirmed a warranty claim).
Cancellations, Refunds & Returns
Please check shipping details and order contents carefully BEFORE proceeding to make payment. We are unable to edit nor cancel your order after payment has been confirmed.
Orders made through PayPal, for any refunds/cancellations please expect a partial refund of your purchase, the full amount less at least 3.49% for domestic (USA), or more for international purchases. This is subject to change as PayPal rates may change at a moments notice, percentages deducted from refunds will reflect these changes.
If the item you want to return has shipped, you may return the merchandise within 10 days of receipt (shipping costs to be shouldered by customer).
Please double check your order before making payment!
Return Shipping Conditions
In order to process your return you must keep all original manufacturer’s packaging, including the original undamaged/intact/received condition and all original fitted packaging within the box. Any cables or items gifted/received/discounted due to the purchase of said returned items become forfeit at the time of return and will be subject to a charge/partial refund, of the original purchase amount, if not received with refunded purchased item(s).
Any serialized items sold must be returned within the original paired packaging.
Returned items shipped without a shipping box will not be accepted. If you are unsure of your purchase we recommend retaining the original shipping container(s)/box(es) as we generally use flat rate shipping boxes which generally can be re-used and in most cases are the most cost effective. Disclaimer: flat rate box shipping fees may not apply to Canada or outside of the continental USA and are not used if the item(s) were shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Returned items will be subject to a restocking fee at the KitsuneHiFi’s discretion. For DOA (dead-on-arrival) returns, the 15% restocking fee may be waived at the sole discretion of KitsuneHifi after verification of the product condition.
Serene/ Spring /May all Holoaudio products, LCR-1 MK4/MK5 Phono Stages, all Elfidelity products, Transformers, Isolation Transformers, (SPECIAL ORDER items) CANNOT BE CANCELLED OR RETURNED once payment has been made. (48 hour cancellation period – after payment has been made cancellation can be made ONLY DURING THIS TIME and is conditional and not guaranteed. ( Any and all Cancellations will incur the 3.49+% less full purchase price to cover transaction fee’s which are non refundable )
HifiMan Headphones Product WARRANTY –
We ship HIFIMAN products as they are available. Most are available however sometimes there are uncommon delays. You will be notified immediately if there is any reason your order would be delayed. Otherwise expect it to ship within a few business days of your order, but usually 1-2 business days.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Any HIFIMAN product being returned must be issued an RMA and must be repacked in its original packaging and be sent to the location specified on the RA. Product returned to the incorrect location will result in a delayed processing of your return. If the product is not returned in like new condition with all packaging in any way, we will charge 15% re-stocking fee. In most cases no fee’s will be charged if the product is returned complete and no wear etc. We are proud to offer the Hifiman lineup of products and stand behind their products. But warranty claims are direct through Hifiman.
DUTY AND TAXES
The purchaser is solely responsible for paying any duty or taxes levied by their government. Please check with the appropriate institution before placing an order if you are unsure what you may be liable for.
If you have paid duty for the order you received and you’re returning it to us, you should be able to claim a refund of duties from your local customs authority. To find out how and for any other queries about customs duty please contact your local customs authority. To ensure there is no further duty to pay please mark your return parcel, ‘RETURNED GOODS-FAILED SALE’